CLICK HERE FOR TRODAT REPLACEMENT PADS
A quality stamp is an investment. If you take care of it the right way, it should last for many years without issue. When you choose a trusted brand such as Trodat, you can rest assured you are getting a high-quality stamp guaranteed to offer long-lasting endurance and continued performance. When it comes to re-inking this versatile stamp, you have to do it the right way. If you don’t re-ink the right way, you run the risk of damaging the stamp, making it less effective, and making a big mess. With our Trodat self-inking re-inking guide, you can make sure you are performing the task the right way to avoid any damage or mess.
When you need to learn how to do this task that might be new to you, our Trodat self-inking re-inking guide offers the guidance you need. With step by step instructions to walk you through the process, your stamps will be in good hands. In addition to step by step instructions, check out our helpful video to guide you with a visual on how to perform this essential task as a stamp owner.
Re-inking Trodat Self Inking Stamps
1. Turn your stamp upside down and press down about a quarter to one-eighth of an inch.
2. Find your left and right bracket and push with your index finger and your thumb then pull the ink pad out.
3. Lay the pad flat and add 3-4 drops of approved ink to the pad, evenly spaced. Then smooth it in to evenly distribute the ink.
4. After letting the ink become absorbed so it is not all sitting on the surface of the pad, place stamp upside down and press to about an eighth of an inch once more.
5. Snap your ink pad back into place and release the stamp.
6. Press it a few times to get the ink to flow.
7. Stamp a few times and you’re good for another thousand impressions!
At Rubber Stamp Champ, we are honored to be your choice for stamps. We would be happy to answer any questions.